We’re the leading digital marketing provider for insurance agencies in the United States. We’re committed to providing our clients with customer service they love and solutions that deliver results. BrightFire offers insurance agency websites, social media marketing, reviews & reputation management, pay-per-click advertising, and local listings management.
To learn more about BrightFire, visit our website at www.brightfire.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Customer Success who is an excellent communicator, service-obsessed, a proactive problem solver, and tech-savvy. Duties for the Manager of Customer Success will include a broad range of tasks such as overseeing ongoing customer relationships, onboarding and client training, implementing a Voice-of-Customer program, coordinating existing customer sales with our sales department, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client interactions and feedback to help support future product and service development.
Remote in the Atlanta Metro area.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Directly manage the customer success team owning processes, department goals, and ongoing staff training.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through proactive client communications, issue remediation, and risk assessments.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer success team is building long-lasting customer relationships and fostering retention efforts.
- Collaborate across the organization with Sales, Marketing, Product, Billing, Business Development, Design, and Development to address churn risks and increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day responsive and proactive customer service.
- Handle escalations of client issues.
- Oversee customer inquiries for technical and marketing support on a daily basis.
- Understand and be able to explain how features within our website platform and digital marketing services relate to customer needs.
- Manage customer expectations and collaborate with internal teams to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts to minimize churn.
- Serve as the customer advocate for day-to-day and escalated issues and requests.
Customer Onboarding and Training
- Manage new customer onboarding, training, and execution of ongoing digital marketing services.
- Oversee the onboarding and training of new and existing customers to drive adoption of services and features.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of improving retention through feature adoption.
Customer Success Processes
- Continually improve onboarding and support processes.
- Evaluate and improve documentation, FAQs, ticket system macros, and other communication infrastructure.
Customer Tiering Framework
- Help define new customer tiering framework, develop processes, and oversee services, support, and communication to each tier.
Customer Feedback & Voice of Customer
- Implement a Voice of Customer (VoC) program in order to gather feedback and best understand the needs of our customers to help advise product development and improve customer satisfaction.
- Represent the voice of the customer to influence product direction and inform our sales and marketing efforts.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
Collaborate with Sales and Marketing
- Collaborate with Sales on opportunities with existing clients (campaigns, support partnership pilot program customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities).
- Coordinate with Marketing around marketing activities to existing clients.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years in Customer Success management. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role while managing a team.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new services and features.
- Experience with support ticketing systems and administration, such as Zendesk.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to explain technical concepts in a simple manner.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with attention to detail, demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience analyzing support data and customer interactions to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Experience with online demo/presentation tools, such as Zoom, WebEx, or equivalent.
- Experience with CRM applications, such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or equivalent.
- A diplomatic demeanor to effectively resolve conflicts.
- Helpful, but not required: Knowledge of the various digital marketing services, including websites, SEO best practices, PPC advertising, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), and online reviews (Yelp, Google Reviews).
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Competitive Paid Time Off Policy
- Approximately 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Retirement Plan 401k + 4% Company Matching
- 100% Paid Employee Health Insurance
- Discounted Vision and Dental Insurance Available.
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Provided A Company Laptop
- Remote Work (Atlanta Metro Area)
All applicants MUST send the following:
- Contact Information
- Resume and Experience
- Requested Salary
- LinkedIn Profile Link
BrightFire is an equal opportunity employer and our team is the foundation of our company. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our dedicated staff invests in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and achievement as well.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. BrightFire will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.